This product is no longer available for sale
Your tablet's battery may be in safety mode. Connect your tablet to the mains and leave it to charge for at least 12 hours.
The memory on any electronic product will be less than indicated. With our tablet, the Android system files take up around 1.5 GB of the total memory. The memory is also partitioned: one part is reserved for installing application and another part is reserved for you personal files such as music, videos, photos, etc. (The size of the partitions depends on the total memory of your device.)
For reasons of privacy and data protection, even performing a reset on the tablet will not allow you to unlock the screen. For this problem, please contact your retailer's after sales service department.
The Dual Core models are higher performance and therefore require more power. These models can only be charged using the mains adapter.
To reset your tablet, refer to the table below and read the "Firmware" documentation relating to your tablet. WARNING: resetting the tablet permanently erases all data contained on the tablet (photos, videos, etc.).
Turn the tablet over to service, if the problem persists.
Sometimes your Android tablet is not recognized due to driver problems. If you might want to try updating your driver. To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Press Windows + X and choose Device Manager from the menu.
2. Locate your Android device, right-click on it and choose Update software driver.
3. Click on Search for drivers on my computer
4. Then click Choose from a list of device drivers on my computer.
5. In the list, choose USB MTP Device and click Next.
6. Once the driver is installed, your Android device should be recognized.
Parental control only applies to the Android device on which you have activated it. To enable parental control on another device, follow the instructions below on the device in question.
If several people use the device, you can set a different parental control for each person.
The person who sets up parental control creates a code that must be entered to delete or change the parental control settings.
Configure parental control:
1) Open the Google Play Play Play Store application on the device where you want to enable parental control.
2) In the upper left corner, press Menu Menu then Settings then Parental Control.
3) Next to the "Parental Control" option, set the button to the On position.
4) Create a code that the user will have to enter if they want to change the parental control settings. If you set up parental control on your child's device, choose a code that your child does not know.
5) Tap the type of content you want to filter.
6) Choose how to filter or limit access.
Once you have configured the parental control, you can enable or disable it. When you activate it again and create a new code, the old settings are not changed. This allows you to share a device with people who do not need parental control.
To find out the SAR value of your tablet, please refer to the declaration of conformity of your device. To find it, click on this link: https://www.logicom-europe.com/fr/content/26-declarations_tablettes .
Vous trouverez ces informations dans la notice de votre produit disponible dans la rubrique Téléchargement.