Wispeed

WISPEED T850 e-scooter

WISPEED_T850

Mobility at high speed V

The T400 scooter will change your life!

INTUITIVE AND EASY TO TAKE

With its sober and modern design, the electric scooter T850 will take you everywhere in your urban explorations. Foldable in less than 5 seconds and easily manipulated with its weight of 12 kg, it is a complete electric scooter. Its ultra-flat deck will allow you to better understand the price of obstacles in the city. Of course, it is also equipped with a lighthouse and a sonette to travel safely.

THE CITY AT THE END OF THE FEET

The T850 will follow you everywhere in your urban explorations. Capable of reaching a speed of 25 km / h thanks to its 350W engine, it also displays a range of 20 km with a battery of 36V / 5.2 Ah. She will follow you everywhere in all your travels! Thanks to the large 8.5 '' diameter tires, the shocks and imperfections of the road are absorbed. Road comfort is also optimized by the presence of the disc brake at the rear which allows a quick and pleasant stop.

A HIGH LEVEL BATTERY

To go to work, do your shopping or go to an appointment: you will not go without the T850. The 5C battery is both lighter, but also more powerful. The autonomy is extended and its life, which will allow you to perform nearly 600 charges / discharges. It has excellent value for money!

Technical sheet

Key Features
Autonomy
20 km maximum
Battery
36 V - 5200 mAh
Equipment
• Frein à disque à l'arrière • Écran LED • Sonnette • Protection contre les éclaboussements et les projections d'eau
Weight
12 kg - Charge max : 100 kg
Éclairage
LED headlamp
Included
Accessories
1 e-scooter, 1 wall chargeur, 1 manual
Warranty
2 years

Download

FAQ

Can I ride on the sidewalks with my Wispeed electric scooter?
Can I use my scooter in the rain?
Can I keep driving when the low battery indicator comes on?